Over twenty (20) years litigation and trial experience in complex civil and commercial litigation. Practice involves primarily arbitration, litigation and appeal of personal injury, construction and commercial litigation matters, with an emphasis in construction and business disputes.
Extensive experience and representation in claims, arbitrations and litigation involving professional malpractice claims, including accountants, architects, attorneys, engineers, healthcare professionals, insurance agents, land surveyors and real estate agents.
Representation of business owners, investors and shareholders in business organization, business dissolutions and other business disputes.
Representation involving environmental compliance, toxic tort and related environmental matters; defense of EEOC and employment litigation matters on behalf of employers; litigation of claims involving the Deceptive Trade Practices – Consumer Protection Act and the Texas Insurance Code.
First chair appellate experience on several appeals, including expedited appeals. These appeals include published opinions and frequently cited cases.
- State Bar of Texas – All State Courts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas (Member Litigation Section)
- Houston Bar Association
- Member – Glast, Phillips & Murray, P.C.
- Senior Attorney – The Gustafson Firm
- Attorney – Chalker, Bair, P.C.
- Accountant – Panhandle Eastern Corporation (now owned by Energy Transfer Partners)
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 1994; Licensed May 1994
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1988